Photo run down:
2. Don’t you just love the old truck at Windmill Gardens? ❤️
3. Fall displayed in antique urns. The Urban Gardener’s pop-up for Park(ing) Day.
4. Available at the shop now, this amazing upcycled bench. Created by the lovely Dave and Cindy at The Curious Deer in Port Orchard. Photo credit: Summer Briggs from Snaps.
5. One very rare vintage duel round washtub. I picked this one up at Brimfield.
6. The last house to light for 2015. We do professional holiday lights. 🎄
7. Rusty crows perched on an antique gate.
8. Our little shop on 11th and A. ♥️Brick and Mortar❤️
9. Christmastime in the city. We always go all out for Christmas at the shop.
Thanks for growing with us. Happiest 2016 to you and yours from us and ours.