New garden concrete decor at the shop.
Four years ago I started this blog. Here’s a shot of my old shop space (the second location, I’m now in the third). This is where I “lived” four years ago. Oh how time flies. I loved that sweet little space. Look how bare the walls look!
This location was part of the Middle Floor Merchants on Antique Row (Sanford and Son).
I loved that old space. Thanks to Summer Hess Briggs from Snaps and Mike Scerra for the Photos.
The Tacoma Home and Garden Show is just around the corner. We’re looking forward to a shop field trip joining our friends at the Vintage Market. Over twenty vintage vendors, January 28-31.
See you there.
Photo run down:
2. Don’t you just love the old truck at Windmill Gardens? ❤️
3. Fall displayed in antique urns. The Urban Gardener’s pop-up for Park(ing) Day.
4. Available at the shop now, this amazing upcycled bench. Created by the lovely Dave and Cindy at The Curious Deer in Port Orchard. Photo credit: Summer Briggs from Snaps.
5. One very rare vintage duel round washtub. I picked this one up at Brimfield.
6. The last house to light for 2015. We do professional holiday lights. 🎄
7. Rusty crows perched on an antique gate.
8. Our little shop on 11th and A. ♥️Brick and Mortar❤️
9. Christmastime in the city. We always go all out for Christmas at the shop.
Thanks for growing with us. Happiest 2016 to you and yours from us and ours.