Our Sidewalk Sale starts September 9th from noon to 6pm. 1101 A Street, Tacoma.
The sale runs September 9, 10, 15, 16, 22, 23, 24, 29, and 30th 2016.
Thursdays and Fridays noon to 6 and Saturdays 10-5.
Tons of garden decor, antiques, vintage, bits and pieces for cheap.
On the corner of 11th and A in downtown Tacoma.
Photo run down:
1. A sweet score of vintage treasures for the shop from my good friend Bruce at Heavy Petal Nursery.
2. Don’t you just love the old truck at Windmill Gardens? ❤️
3. Fall displayed in antique urns. The Urban Gardener’s pop-up for Park(ing) Day.
4. Available at the shop now, this amazing upcycled bench. Created by the lovely Dave and Cindy at The Curious Deer in Port Orchard. Photo credit: Summer Briggs from Snaps.
5. One very rare vintage duel round washtub. I picked this one up at Brimfield.
6. The last house to light for 2015. We do professional holiday lights. 🎄
7. Rusty crows perched on an antique gate.
8. Our little shop on 11th and A. ♥️Brick and Mortar❤️
9. Christmastime in the city. We always go all out for Christmas at the shop.
Thanks for growing with us. Happiest 2016 to you and yours from us and ours.
This Monday, come chat with me on #gardenchat. Our topic will be “Winter Garden Bones” where we will Tweet about garden design in the winter landscape.
This Monday at 6pm. Look for us at the #gardenchat hashtag.
More info: http://connectsharegrow.com/winter-garden-bones-landscape-garden-design-twitter-event/
Antique Cast Iron Urn
Late 1800’s English Garden
Antique Urn and Plinth
Come visit us in Downtown Tacoma for more garden vintage and antiques. 1101 A Street, Suite 1, Tacoma, WA. Thurs-Fri noon to 6, Saturday 10-5.
Add a few rusty birds in the window.
Hello beautiful, where have you been all of my life?
This cast iron urn was made in the late 1800’s and features a simple crest and garland along the base stand. Gorgeous!
Antique Garden Urn, Tacoma, WA
Crest and garland along the base.